02 | 16Technology news
Sneak peek of Wiko new products revealed at MWC 2016!
MWC is the perfect place to unveil new products. Every brand reveals some surprises there, so does Wiko! Here’s what’s coming next, in 2016:
- FEVER Special Edition: the glow-in-the-dark smartphone is coming back with brand new finishes the Fashion Week would definitely envy! Brushed metal, wood and even fabric: this 2016 FEVER version joyfully plays with colors and materials.
- The U range offers smartphones featuring fingerprint technology, at a very attractive price and with several finishes, from soft touch to metallic.
- LENNY3 and TOMMY, both in the Y range, bet on pop colors and battery saving optimization, for an (almost) unlimited digital experience!
- Last but not least, all the smartphones launched in 2016 by Wiko will feature Android 6.0. Marshmallow, including products from the entry range “Kool”. They will also come in different sizes, from 4’’ to 5,5’’.
- Accessories will not be left aside. Wiko will offer colorful protections, smart folios, compact power banks and now audio items, with headphones and Bluetooth speakers!