In order to avoid overheating, it is mandatory to unplug the charger after use.
Safety instructions: • The charger is designed for indoor use only. • Do not expose the product to dust, mould, direc sunlight or excessive humidity or heat. • Avoid contact with liquids. Do not immerse. • Do not disassemble the charger. • Do not use the charger if it is damaged. • Clean the external surface with a dry, soft and clean cloth. • The use of solvents may cause irreversible damage to the charger. • If applicable, only use the cable provided for the safe use of the charger. • The power socket must be near the device and must be readily accessible. • Do not store the charger in a hot or cold environment as the moisture which forms on electrical products when they return to normal temperature may shorten their lifespan. • Do not drop, knock or shake the charger. Rough handling may break the internal circuits and the small mechanical components.
Product(s) concerned by this article: