Tips and tricks
Take care of the phone

The phone is sensitive to every kind of moisture:
-sweat,
- rain (even for a few seconds), snow, sea spray, etc.,
- splashes, even limited,
- living places that may cause oxidation due condensation (bathrooms, kitchens, beaches, saunas, etc).
All of these elements may permanently entail dysfunctions and even a phone fault.

Do not leave the phone in a warm place, exposed to sunrays or at a low level of temperature. Electronic components may be damaged as a result of thermic shocks and condensation.

Keep the phone out of dust, sand, etc. to avoid any intrusion.

The phone is sensitive to shocks, hits and crushings:
- any fall, even from a small highness, may cause invisible damage to the internal components,
- the touch screen and the camera lens are the first elements to be damaged in the case of a fall,
- the frame may be deformed when sitting with the phone inside a back pocket, for example.

The phone is sensitive to careless handlings:
A brutal removal and insertion or in the wrong way of SIM cards, fitting, battery or USB connector may damage the contact pins.

For an external cleaning, please use a soft duster, dry and clean. The use of solvents or wet wipes may damage the phone irreversibly.
Product(s) concerned by this article:

FEVER - FREDDY - HARRY - HARRY2 - HIGHWAY PURE - HIGHWAY STAR - JERRY - JERRY 2 - JERRY3 - K-KOOL - LENNY2 - LENNY3 - LENNY3 MAX - LENNY4 - LENNY5 - PULP 4G - PULP FAB 4G - RAINBOW JAM - RAINBOW JAM 4G - RAINBOW LITE 4G - RAINBOW UP 4G - RIDGE 4G - RIDGE FAB 4G - ROBBY - SELFY 4G - SUNNY - SUNNY MAX - SUNNY2 - SUNNY3 - SUNNY3 MINI - TOMMY - TOMMY2 - TOMMY3 - U FEEL - U FEEL GO - U FEEL LITE - U FEEL PRIME - UPULSE - UPULSE LITE - VIEW - 16GB - VIEW - 32GB - VIEW GO - VIEW LITE - VIEW MAX - VIEW PRIME - VIEW XL - VIEW2 - VIEW2 GO - VIEW2 PLUS - VIEW2 PRO - WIM - WIM LITE -

For another product, click here





Yes   No



Search