Tips and tricks
Take care of the phone
The phone is sensitive to every kind of moisture:
- rain (even for a few seconds), snow, sea spray, etc.,
- splashes, even limited,
- living places that may cause oxidation due condensation (bathrooms, kitchens, beaches, saunas, etc).
All of these elements may permanently entail dysfunctions and even a phone fault.
Do not leave the phone in a warm place, exposed to sunrays or at a low level of temperature. Electronic components may be damaged as a result of thermic shocks and condensation.
Keep the phone out of dust, sand, etc. to avoid any intrusion.
The phone is sensitive to shocks, hits and crushings:
- any fall, even from a small highness, may cause invisible damage to the internal components,
- the touch screen and the camera lens are the first elements to be damaged in the case of a fall,
- the frame may be deformed when sitting with the phone inside a back pocket, for example.
The phone is sensitive to careless handlings:
A brutal removal and insertion or in the wrong way of SIM cards, fitting, battery or USB connector may damage the contact pins.
For an external cleaning, please use a soft duster, dry and clean. The use of solvents or wet wipes may damage the phone irreversibly.
Product(s) concerned by this article: DUELLE
- HIGHWAY PURE
- JERRY 2
- LENNY3 MAX
- RAINBOW JAM 4G
- RAINBOW LITE 4G
- RAINBOW UP 4G
- RIDGE 4G
- SUNNY3 MINI
- U FEEL
- U FEEL GO
- U FEEL LITE
- U FEEL PRIME
- UPULSE LITE
- VIEW - 16GB
- VIEW - 32GB
- VIEW GO
- VIEW LITE
- VIEW MAX
- VIEW PRIME
- VIEW XL
- VIEW2 GO
- VIEW2 PLUS
- VIEW2 PRO
- VIEW3 LITE
- VIEW3 PRO - 64+4
- VIEW4 LITE
- VIEW5 PLUS
For another product, click here