Tips and tricks
Limit data usage
To set a warning and a threshold limit to control monthly data usage:
- open "Settings" app ,
- tap on "Network & Internet",
- tap on "Data usage", (select a SIM card, if needed),*
- enable data usage if needed,
- tap on "Billing cycle",
- tap on "Billing cycle" and enter a date,
- enable "Set data warning", then tap on "Data warning" and enter a value,
- enable "Set data limit", then tap on "Data limit" and enter a value.**
* If needed, you can set a warning and a data limit for each SIM card (SIM 1 et SIM 2).
** Data usage will not overpass this limit.
Click here to know how to track your mobile data consumption.
Product(s) concerned by this article: HARRY2
- SUNNY3 MINI
- VIEW GO
- VIEW LITE
- VIEW MAX
- VIEW2 GO
- VIEW2 PLUS
- VIEW2 PRO
For another product, click here