Tips and tricks
Modify, enable or remove screen unlock mode
Caution: during the following steps, your current personal password will be requested.
Open "Settings" app
- tap on "Security & location
- tap on "Face recognition
" in "Device security
- tap on "SETUP
", if needed
- tap on "Add face data
" and follow the instructions or on "Remove face data
", if needed.
Open "Settings" app :
- tap on "Security and location",
- tap on "Screen lock", if needed,
- if needed, enter the current password and tap on to validate,
- select a screen lock mode and customize it if needed.
* Warning: fingerprint or facial recognition unlock modes may be less secure than a strong pattern or PIN.
Product(s) concerned by this article: HARRY2
- VIEW GO
- VIEW2 GO
- VIEW2 PLUS
For another product, click here