Locate your smartphone and more using Android™ Device Manager
From a device connected to the Internet:
- locate your smartphone,
- make it ring even if silent mode is on,
- lock it,
- erase data.
These action can only work when the smartphone is turned on.Necessary prerequisites
1. Have a Google account registred in your smartphone:
- on your smartphone, open Google app
- tap on "more
at the bottom of the screen,
- the current email is displayed at the top of the screen: if that's not the case, sign in with your credentials.
2. open "Settings
3. tap on "Security & location
4. enable "Find my device
5. come back to "Security & Location
" and enable "Location
6. come back to "Settings
7. tap on "Network & Internet
" and enable "Data usage
".** To optimize tracking accuracy, enable Wi-fi connection, if possible.Android™ Device Manager
From any device, connect to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager:
- log in with the same Google login as on your smartphone, if needed,
- if your phone is turned on and connected to the Internet, you see its location (accuracy = about 20 m).
- if your phone's location is unavailable, you still can make it ring for 5 minutes at full volume by clicking Ring. You can stop the ringing from your phone when you find it.The software applications and the links mentioned by WIKO on this web page are only meant to inform users and enrich their mobile experience. Under no circumstances, WIKO shall derive material advantage or claim any rights or ownership whatsoever on these applications. The owners of these applications may contact WIKO at any time to request the withdrawal of their application reference, as they wish.
Product(s) concerned by this article: VIEW3
- VIEW3 LITE
- VIEW3 PRO - 64+4
For another product, click here