Tips and tricks
Limit data usage
To set a warning and a threshold limit to control monthly data usage:
- open "Settings" app ,
- tap on "Network & Internet",
- tap on "Data usage",
- enable on "Data usage" or "Mobile data", if needed (select a SIM card, if needed),*
- tap on "Data warning & limit"
- tap on "App data usage cycle" and enter a date corresponding to your billing cycle,
- enable "Set data warning",
- tap on "Data warning" and enter a value,
- enable "Set data limit",**
- tap on "Data limit" and enter a value corresponding to your data subscription.
* If needed, you can set a warning and a data limit for each SIM card (SIM 1 et SIM 2).
** Data usage will not overpass this limit.
Click here to know how to track your mobile data consumption.
Product(s) concerned by this article: VIEW3
- VIEW3 LITE
- VIEW3 PRO - 64+4
For another product, click here