Settings and customization
Modify, enable or remove screen unlock mode
Caution: during the following steps, your current personal password will be requested.
Open "Settings" app
:- tap on "Wiko features",
- tap on "Face recognition",
- tap on "Add face data",
- re-enter your screen lock pattern or pin, etc.,
- place your face in front of the screen and follow the instructions.
Open "Settings" app :- tap on "Security & location",
- tap on "Fingerprint",
- tap on "Fingerprint" again,
- tap on "NEXT",
- re-enter your screen lock pattern or pin, etc., and follow the instructions,
It is possible to save up to 5 fingerprints to launch different actions from a locked screen (examples: call a dedicated contact, open an app, etc.):
- as soon as the fingerprints are saved, tap on "Quick actions",
- select a finger, then apply an action (it is possible to rename a finger for an easy use).
Open "Settings" app :
- tap on "Security and location",
- tap on "Screen lock",
- re-enter the current password and tap on to validate,
- select a screen lock mode and customize it if needed.
* Warning: fingerprint or facial recognition unlock modes may be less secure than a strong pattern or PIN.
Product(s) concerned by this article: VIEW3
- VIEW3 PRO - 64+4
For another product, click here