Transfer photo, video or music files from the smartphone to a SD card
Open "Files" app
- tap on "Internal storage
" at the bottom of the screen,
- audio files: tap on "Music
- photo or video files: tap on "Camera
" in "DCIM
- keep your finger on a file for a few seconds,
- tick the files to transfer or select all with a tap on
- tap on
- tap on "Copy to..." or "Move to...",
- select SD card's name,
- select a destination folder or Add new folder
- tap on "Copy here or Move ".
IMPORTANT: Y50, Y60, Y61, Y80 and Y81 smartphones must be rebooted after the insertion and the ejection of a SIM card.
* Photos/videos files synchronized with "Photos" app do not appear in this folder.
Product(s) concerned by this article: VIEW3
- VIEW3 LITE
- VIEW3 PRO - 64+4
- VIEW4 LITE
- VIEW5 PLUS
- Y61 - 16+1 GB
For another product, click here