Multimedia, apps, photo, video, music
Transfer photo, video or music files using a PC
Plug the smartphone to the USB port of the PC (the smartphone must be unlocked):
1. after the automatic installation of the driver on the PC, swipe downward the smartphone taskbar,
2. tap on "Android System • USB charging this device", then tap for more options,*
3. select "Transfer files",
4. from the PC, open Windows explorer blinking or a pop-up wearing the name of the smartphone,
5. click on "Open device to view files" (otherwise click on the volume "Phone storage" or "Internal shared storage" that appears)**
6. open this volume to copy/paste the needed files from the PC to the Smartphone by type, or vice-versa:
- into the phone, photo/video files are saved to DCIM>Camera folder,***
- music files can be saved anywhere in the smartphone memory but we recommend to gather them into "Music" folder for easy management.
* Caution: this notification appears to the far bottom of the screen, unroll the taskbar to the end to get it.
** SD card appears also.
*** Photos/videos files synchronized with "Photos" app do not appear in this folder.
Product(s) concerned by this article: HARRY2
- POWER U30
- SUNNY3 MINI
- VIEW GO
- VIEW LITE
- VIEW MAX
- VIEW2 GO
- VIEW2 PLUS
- VIEW2 PRO
- VIEW3 LITE
- VIEW3 PRO - 64+4
- VIEW4 LITE
- VIEW5 PLUS
- Y61 - 16+1 GB
For another product, click here