Tips and tricks
Modify, enable or remove screen unlock mode
Caution: during the following steps, your current personal password will be requested.
Open "Settings" app
- tap on "Security & location
- tap on "Face recognition
" in "Device security
- tap on "SETUP
", if needed,
- tap on "Add face data
" and follow the instructions or on "Remove face data
", if needed.
Open "Settings" app :- tap on "Fingerprint" or on "Security and location" then tap on "Fingerprint" and follow the instructions.It is possible to save up to 5 fingerprints to launch different actions from a locked screen (examples: call a dedicated contact, open an app,
- as soon as the fingerprints are saved, tap on "Quick actions
- select a finger, then apply an action.
Open "Settings" app :
- tap on "Security and location",
- tap on "Screen lock", if needed,
- if needed, enter the current password and tap on to validate,
- select a screen lock mode and customize it, if needed.
* Warning: fingerprint or facial recognition unlock modes may be less secure than a strong pattern or PIN.
Product(s) concerned by this article: VIEW LITE
- VIEW MAX
- VIEW2 PRO
For another product, click here