Open "Settings app" :
- tap on "Network & Internet",
- tap on "Wi-Fi",
- to connect, untick "Off" or "Not connected", the search for Wi-Fi access point is launching (the smartphone automatically connects to a Wi-Fi network previously saved),
- select a network then enter a login and a password, if needed.*
Model powered by Android™ version before Pie (9.0), you can also follow the instructions below.
- swipe the taskbar twice downward:
- to search for Wi-Fi access point , tap on Wi-Fi ,
- if needed, enable Wi-Fi connection (the last connecion is launching automatically, is avaible),
- if needed, select a network and tap on "Ok" or enable Wi-Fi,
- to set a Wi-FI connexion, select a network the enter a login and a password.*
- to disable Wi-FI connexion, tap on Wi-FI (then the icon turns to or to dark).
* This field is sensitive to case, special characters, etc. Tick the box "Show password" to avoid a typing error.
New WiFi box ? Click on the links below to know how to Scan its QR code to connect without needing to enter a password:
- Y50, Y51
- VIEW3 - VIEW3 LITE - VIEW3 PRO - VIEW4 - VIEW4 LITE - VIEW5 - VIEW5 PLUS - POWER U30
For another product, click here